- This event has passed.
Molecular Mechanics and Docking
November 5, 2018 @ 8:00 am - November 9, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
This course will cover fundamentals and essential topics in molecular modelling. At the end of the course, students are expected to demonstrate their understanding in various aspects of molecular modelling. Students are also expected to perform and analyze molecular docking studies.
- Fundamentals of biological structures
- Empirical force field models: molecular mechanics I
- Empirical force field models: molecular mechanics II
- Macromolecular interactions
- Fundamentals of molecular docking I
- Fundamentals of molecular docking II
- Virtual screening and drug designing
Who should attend: Anyone who wants to learn about various topics in molecular modelling and perform molecular docking studies.
Dr. Yam Wai Keat
PhD (USM, MY)
- November 5, 2018 @ 8:00 am
- November 9, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
- Event Category: