We are pleased to report a strong positive response for our Bioinformatics Workshop Fiesta 2018 (BWF2018)!
We are nearing 50% capacity for each of the workshops! Reserve the remaining seats while they are still available.
We are pleased to bring another promo to help many of you take advantage of the workshop lineup!
This is a rare opportunity!
For any of the courses of the Bioinformatics Workshop Fiesta 2018 (BWF2018), we offer the following discounts:
No discount September 3 onwards
To secure a seat you only need to pay a deposit of Rp 200k (Students) or Rp 300k (Academic/Corporate) for one workshop and an additional Rp 10k (Student) or Rp 20k (Academic/Corporate) for every other workshop. So, if you sign up for 2 workshops, you only need to deposit Rp 210k (Student) or Rp 320k (Academic/Corporate). If you sign up for all the 9 workshops, you only need to deposit Rp 280k (Student) or Rp 460k (Academic/Corporate).
Full-payment terms: For every additional workshop, approximately an additional month will be given from the date of the Bioinformatics Colloquium that took place on April 3-4, with payment on the first day of the month, except for ETiB, where full payment must be made by April 15, since it’s taking place on April 23.
This offer is open to everyone! And if you refer people, you will get an additional discount of Rp 25k per person. Also the person you referred will enjoy a one time Rp 25k discount. The referral discount is valid until before the start date of the workshop of interest of the person referred.
9 Workshops of BWF2018:
1. Essentials Topics in Bioinformatics (ETiB): beginners to intermediate level (23-27 Apr. by A/P Dr M. Asif Khan)
2. Computer programming in Biology (7-9 May by Mr Farhan Sjaugi & Mr Poh Yang Ming)
3. Genome informatics (26-29 June by Dr Ranjeev Hari)
4. Applied Bioinformatics (9-13 July by A/P Dr M. Asif Khan)
5. R for practical Data Analysis (27-31 Aug. by Dr Khang Tsung Fei)
6. Applied computing for Bioinformatics (17-21 Sept. by Dr Ong Hui San)
7. Structural Bioinformatics and molecular modelling (8-12 Oct. by Dr Yam Wai Keat)
8. Molecular mechanics and docking (5-9 Nov. by Dr Yam Wai Keat)
9. Molecular dynamics and simulation (3-7 Dec. by Dr Yam Wai Keat)